воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Now Reading

What can I easily bake with some bannanas or mangoes? I want quick and sweet

What can I easily bake with some bannanas or mangoes?

I want quick and sweet

mswyrr: #hey tumblr i hear you like going apeshit over shows...













mswyrr:

I want to bake something, but I wnt it to be quick and easy I was something super sweet, with some...

I want to bake something, but I wnt it to be quick and easy

I was something super sweet, with some fruit maybe

This is soup weather but I don’t wanna cook

This is soup weather but I don’t wanna cook

What did Octopi and Squids even fucking evolve from?

heirofmedusa:

Like how did y'all get a parrot-like beak, tentacles, and suction cups, and a giant fucking head?

What the fuck man.

Don’t ask questions you don’t want answered

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий