пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

ॐ

Are you Puerto Rican? Or Italian?

boff of dem

Photo



Photo



thicker the better



thicker the better

You a fool if you on' t think I'm in that tagged/me scoutin before I follow

niggasandcomputers: lilnewport: gurl Dih bih got hips, dih...



niggasandcomputers:

lilnewport:

gurl

Dih bih got hips, dih bih got thighs dih bih here fine, dih bih here bad

assxhipsxthighs: kelly divine



assxhipsxthighs:

kelly divine

monotonethoughts: Yessssss I just



monotonethoughts:

Yessssss I just

jaiking: Follow me at http://jaiking.tumblr.com/ You'll be glad...



jaiking:

Follow me at http://jaiking.tumblr.com/ You'll be glad you did.

finding-peace-within-me: ☮hippie/nature/spiritual blog☮



finding-peace-within-me:

☮hippie/nature/spiritual blog☮

yesceleste: FUCKING YES



yesceleste:

FUCKING YES

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



aros: Washington Park Hilltop Residence by Stuart Silk...



aros:

Washington Park Hilltop Residence by Stuart Silk Architects

trill shit yo, woke up to some rain.

i don't like rain

theoneandonlymonge: andthisismy: i made a bow, feeling crafty...







theoneandonlymonge:

andthisismy:

i made a bow, feeling crafty & wearing my favorite slippers.

I don't see no bow or slipper.
All I see is an ass, DAMN. Lol

if i had no ass u would see, easily distracted type nigga

Photo



finding-peace-within-me: aveilable: ☮ ☮hippie/nature/spiritual...



finding-peace-within-me:

aveilable:

☮hippie/nature/spiritual blog☮

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий