среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

Bread and Circuses

lostwonde-r: skiinnyy-lovee: nostaaalgic: jewgoo: but-lifegoe...



lostwonde-r:

skiinnyy-lovee:

nostaaalgic:

jewgoo:

but-lifegoes-onn:

markaylaa:

k—swan:

avi0o0olaa:

This broke my heart

Omgggggggg

Brb crying.

I'm fucking terrified of this happening 

tears are legitimately streaming down my face

Yeah why I cried for an hour straight tonight alone in my woods and now crying again great

this is so sad wow :(

Photo



let's get the day started with a nice big bowl of why the fuck am I awake 

let's get the day started with a nice big bowl of why the fuck am I awake 

r-vnning: We rock each others world on 500px.



r-vnning:

We rock each others world on 500px.

inn0vation: hawaiixcore: creatureswecreate: a-little-insane: ...



inn0vation:

hawaiixcore:

creatureswecreate:

a-little-insane:

So remember like a year ago when everybody was posting those poorly made lip-biting gifs? Well I finally got around to it…

I'm a straight dude and I'm willing to admit that holy fuck that was hot. .-.

Holy fucking fuck

asdfkafdnkj he's so attractive I'm going to cry.

Ohmygoodness. 

"Trust me baby, I would never cheat on you.."

Yeah? You’re a fucking lying piece of shit.

I hope a bear mauls your dick off. 

ghostkid: welcome to the junglewe got trees and rainwe got everything you wantmostly trees and...

ghostkid:

welcome to the jungle
we got trees and rain
we got everything you want
mostly trees and rain 

Photo



















Photo



webbys: So that settles it. Watch GIF inventor Steve Wilhite...



webbys:

So that settles it.

Watch GIF inventor Steve Wilhite accept his Lifetime Achievement Award.

Too powerful not to reblog… For all those people who have...



Too powerful not to reblog… For all those people who have faught, or are still fighting. Who got through it, or who didn't. Reblog it for them.

swinq: oliviasimons: baconat0r: This is a ridiculously...



swinq:

oliviasimons:

baconat0r:

This is a ridiculously powerful picture.

reblog this twice, to make sure you really see it.

This is so frustrating

fuck man this makes me so angry and sad

Photo



Photo



Is it sad that reblogging has become too much work for me. 

Is it sad that reblogging has become too much work for me. 

Photo



Photo



This guy got his eyes tattooed on his eyelids.

did-you-kno:

image

This man's eyes are closed in this picture. His eyelids are tattooed with images of eyes.

Source

Does his girlfriend get freaked out at night when she rolls over and looks at him?

Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий